30Ltr Toxic Substance Storage Cabinet Class 6.1 with 1 Door and 1 Shelf
Toxic Substance Storage Cabinets manufactured in Australia, built in accordance with Australian Standards and come in a wide range of sizes. A full range of spare parts, including additional shelves and closing mechanisms are available.
Toxic Substance Storage Cabinets Suitable for safe storage of toxic substances as listed as Class 6.1 substances in the Australian Dangerous Goods code or are a primary risk of another Class or are subsidiary risk of 6.1.
- Concealed door mechanism
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel
- Double walled
- 5 point shelf support at 40mm increments
- 3 point locking
- Earthing point
- All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 1 shelf supplied
- Third Party Compliance Certification
- Capacity 30 lt
- External Widths 520 mm
- External Height 805 mm
- External Depth 475 mm
- Internal Width 425 mm
- Internal Height 535 mm
- Internal Depth 375 mm
- Mass 53 kg
All cabinets comply with AS4452-1997 as follows:-
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer.
- The maximum storage capacity.
- Any other notices or warnings that are required by relevant regulatory authorities with a minimum height of 50mm.
30L, 60L 100L, 160L and 250L models also available
Stock usually available for immediate delivery from Sydney and Brisbane warehouses