30Ltr Flammable Liquid Cabinet Class 3 with 1 Door and 1 Shelf
Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets manufactured in Australia, built in accordance with Australian Standards and come in a wide range of sizes. A full range of spare parts, including additional shelves and closing mechanisms are available.
Suitable for safe storage of
- Petrol and petroleum derivatives
- Printing inks and solvents
- Paints and solvents
- Any Class 3 liquids
- Concealed door mechanism
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel
- Double walled
- 5 point shelf support at 40mm increments
- 3 point locking
- Earthing point
- All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 1 shelf supplied
- Third Party Compliance Certification
- Capacity 30 lt
- External Widths 520 mm
- External Height 805 mm
- External Depth 475 mm
- Internal Width 425 mm
- Internal Height 535 mm
- Internal Depth 375 mm
- Mass 53 kg
All cabinets comply with AS 1940-2017 as follows:-
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer.
- The maximum storage capacity.
- A Class 3 dangerous goods label with sides of a least 250mm nominal.
- A sign bearing the words “NO SMOKING, NO IGNITION SOURCES WITHIN 3M”.
60L, 100L, 160L, 250L, 350L, 425L, 205LVD and 250LE models also available
Stock usually available for immediate delivery from Sydney and Brisbane warehouses